5 Ways to Doctor Up Store Bought Cole Slaw
I find store-bought Cole slaws too drippy so I plop the contents of the container into a strainer in the sink and let the excess slip away. OR, I add undressed shredded cabbage to the prepared salad. There's usually plenty of dressing for another 3 cups or so.
1. Stir in salted peanuts or sunflower seeds.
2. Add prepared horseradish or shredded fresh horseradish root for a kick.
3. Fold in shredded fresh ginger and diced celery.
4. Combine prepared salad with Granny Smith apple (shredded or chunks and leave skin on) and raisins.
5. Add toasted walnuts and Craisins.
There is no such thing as a little garlic.
According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and
generally make you feel happier.